Since 2001, the Stay Alive Program has been taught in nine different African countries to over a million and a half African children and their families. Within Kenya alone, over 350,000 children and their families have been taught using the program within schools, community organizations, religious organizations and individual familes.



Former Student Intern in Ghana

Craig Dennis Boyle from Provo, Utah spent three months in Ghana as an Intern for Reach The Children in 2008. His efforts were specifically directed toward assisting with the Stay Alive:HIV/AIDS prevention program. Craig is a graduate of Brigham Young University in the field of Social Work. When asked why he wanted to volunteer with Reach The Children, Craig said: "I want to make a difference in the world, not just in the local community that I reside in. In working with my university, I was able to find an organization that felt like a good match. Reach the Children felt like that match. I enjoy working with children and Reach the Children will gave me ample opportunity to do so. My personal goals for this internship in Ghana were to learn from those that I interacted with, learn a new culture and way of thinking, and to help as many people as humanly possible."

2 comments:

  1. here my secound topixs of testifying DR AKHIGBE,my name remain LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIVin me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure this diseases like HIVand AIDS,DIABETICES,HEPATITIS B ABC,FLU,CANCER,GONORRHEA,LASSA FEVER,GONORRHEA,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, DISEASE SKIN , LOW COUNT SPERM .ETC .piease email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPPhim ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: dr.realakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS,HIV/AIDS,FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; dr.realakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete

Stay Alive Song Competition in western Kenya

Stay Alive Song Competition in western Kenya